Clean Water for God’s Thirsty Children
Every child, everywhere, drinking clean water.
- All God’s children have a right to clean water.
- Blessings are for sharing.
- Spiritual commitment leads to sustainable change.
- Human problems require human solutions.
- Compassion transforms communities.
- Community is sacred.
- Only God knows the heart.
Spiritual yet Interfaith
There are Buddhist, Hindu, Muslim, animist and Christian Water Women.
Water Work is Holy Work
Promoting Self-Determination and Dignity
Our Community Identity...worldwide, dynamic, open to you!
We understand ourselves to be more than an organization… we are an interfaith community for mission, persons who share a passion for bringing clean water to God’s thirsty children. We are…